Wednesday, October 26, 2011

dear diary

what the heck is up ?
i havent reported in a while , theres just been to much happening that i havent had the time to sit down,open a window and type. SIGH
so ... LIFE
life is good i guess? No it is I cant complain.
So I went to Chicago from Oct 12 through the 15 for a training to become a certified Master Trainer for a curriculum i teach named Safe Dates.

I had such an amazing time in Chicago. Not only did i enjoy the beautiful city and its architecture but i also learned alot from the actual training. I feel honored and fortuitous to have been given the opportunity to accomplish that in my young life. But guess what ... the DEEP DISH PIZZA AND POPCORN SUCKED! yea stone me chicago people but i just completely disagree i think mr. pizza man in downtown oakland actually has better thin crust pizza than you guys. lol!
Of course I shop shopped in chi town. I had a great time.


Be back later , I have a meeting with Jim O'Brien! 

No comments:

Post a Comment