Tuesday, July 26, 2011

my message to the person who shot me.

In a perfect world i would shake the hand of the person who shot me and tell him : thank you.
Yes i would, i would thank him for overall changing my life in the best possible way.
I was rebellious and careless , irresponsible and high. I was rude to my mother and gave a fuck about others but myself. I was never a violent person or an evil one either, i just didnt give a fuck about myself.
I would never come home or to school. I was so wrapped up in being a model and hangin with artist and getting in wr i was fitting in.
Although i cry from time to time when i look in the mirror closely or when i lay in my bed alone, i ultimately end up with the realization that : my whole life flipped a 360.
When i was a child i was a leader a scholar an international athlete a founder of a school , blah blah
Then during my teen years i fell through the cracks of the fast life.
That life was cut short at 18, and im glad it did.

Shooter: thank you son of a bitch, thank you so much for changing my life, youve brought nothing butsuccess ever since you pulled that trigger. Also thank you for only shooting once, yeah i figured it was intended... If you only shot one time and then drove away. Thank you for bringing me and my family closer, for letting me meet these great people who changed my life, thank you for bringing me this career that i have, thank you for making me find my calling in life.
I know that you are out there and i know you look at my page from time to time, i know you tremble when you see me, i laugh because youre so obvious. You dont have to worry about me , because i wont do you any harm instead I wish you luck in life, because what goes around comes around.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

14 comments:

  1. HAY MI NIÑA VIERAS COMO NOS DOLIO VER ESAS FOTOS DEJE MALDITO , PERO SABES AL FINAL AL LEER TODO LO QUE PUSISTE DiSTE UNA LECCION MUY GRANDE Y AHORA VENDIGO AL QUE TE HISO ESO POR QUE SALIMOS GANANDO .. NO PUEDO CREER TODO LO QUE HAS LOGRADO ME SIENTO TAN ORGULLOSA D TI .. TE AMO MUCHO :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn cahery, shit be crazy. same thang with me to, the streets done got to me too. you was the best volleyball player, i was the best basketball player, thats the past and the good ole days. just pray to god he will take that pain away- jeremy lafitte ( tear drop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this the jeremy from st.anthony? Either way, thank you for your time and i wish you the best of luck i know that if you will do great things, the first step is recognizing the shit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such a strong beautiful woman!, if this were to happen to me I'd completely give up on life..you are inspiring and someone I look up to..keep doing your thing girl! Xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, your beautiful ! your amazing, your a soldier. this really hit me hard. i'm so glad your alive. i can't imagine what goes through your mind when you look at those images above. i don't know how long ago this was either, but your story means a lot to me. you are truly an inspiring individual. and the fact that we went through this struggle makes you even more beautiful.
    keep your head up, keep doing you.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. im speechless, your still beautiful inside and out.. your beauty on the inside is so powerful that it shows on the outside. May God bless you always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so brave I admire your strength as person you are a beautiful human being God truly loves you I can't say i can imagine your pain because nobody but you know how it felt like it takes a strong person to forgive whoever did this to you and live without hate every single day of your life I truly admire you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW I'm left speechless. I don't know you one bit but i just wanted to tell you that you are an amazing human being you have touched my heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so amazing and beautiful! You have such a strong soul, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And you certainly proved that. Keep ur head up n keep shining mama! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just now viewing your blog thanks to facebook post by Frank Somerville. Wanted to wish you all the best. You are amazing. God Bless You. Love and Peace from Humboldt County

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are very beautiful inside and out. I admire your bravery. You are a survivor. I am also a survivor, although my circumstances are different. You are right, what goes around comes around. Romans 12:17-21 are verses that I have lived by. Let God be your champion.
    17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.

    18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

    19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

    20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

    21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fact...you survived. Truth is you are blessed with all the love from those that care about you. You should have never had to go through that...but you survived. Survived in a sense that you are alive and living. Living to fix all what you didn't get a chance to de before. Clear...you have a crystal clear new vision on life. I don't know you but I can only say that I admire you and your courage. I encourage you to always smile and live ur life everyday like it could be your last.

    ReplyDelete