Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Visas!

My mom and my little sister have visas now!!!!! Gracious universe!
I never thought it would happened. See somethingsdo happen for a reason. The way they where able to recieve their visas was through me, i petetioned for them.
There is a law written under homeland security that if a youth under 21 was a victim of crime, the victims are also the bioligical family members aka mom and eli! So we filled applications and vuala! Petition accepted!
Ive accomplished alot in my life, this is one of my proudest achievements.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I wish I had one

    ReplyDelete
  2. This I so cool... What did you have to do? And how long did this take? And did you get a visa to or you were born here? Please reply I really need this information. You just gave me some hope!

    ReplyDelete