Thursday, September 26, 2013

Positive Affirmations

Hey guys my supervisor put me up on this affirmations and thanksgiving ritual thing. It's hella tight and i recommend it. The point is to give thanks everyday for something. The more thankful you are the more good things come your way. Its kind of like manifest destiny and the secret.

For example today "I am thankful for all the wonderful, caring, loving, giving, supportive people in my life. I will make our dreams a reality so that my family receives all the wonderful things they deserve."


You can do this by keeping a journal and jotting down 1 or even 3 things that you are grateful for everyday. TRY IT ... you'll see how great you'll feel and how more good things will start to come your way.

Have a great day 
xoxoxoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment