Friday, January 25, 2013

my KTVU News internship!

This weekend I received GREAT news!

Through a great man I was connected to a wonderful woman at KTVU bay area news. We had a conversation about a possible internship via telephone and she asked me to send over my resume and availability. After days of nail biting and constant email refresh button clicks, I finally got the news!

So , I start this evening! 
I really cant believe this is happening to me, little Oakland girl from the hood.
I guess this is and all of the other events and things that have happened to me is really solid evidence that ANYTHING can happen to ANYONE if you just educate yourself and move forward in a positive way. I am definitely still into nursing. That is still a goal i have yet to complete and WILL accomplish. But for now i am going to make the best of this opportunity. 

I mean what if I end up having a talk show like Oprah or Ellen? I would give a platform to all of my people from the town so they can share their story. Also on my talk show they could recieve helpful information and resources and then... here and there i would give away cars to my viewers!!! 

Okay maybe I'm getting way ahead of myself but


" The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do that. "


wishing you a productive,happy and healthy weekend.
xoxo
CAHERI

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, learned about your story from Frank Somerville on FB. You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You are so articulate and beautiful. Launch yourself out there and keep your head up. Keep pushing forward.

    ReplyDelete