Sunday, August 14, 2011

All she could do was pray

As i kept spazzing out in the front seat, kicking the dashboard out of desperation , gargaling up blood and reaching for a hand to hold...in the back seat sat my friend Maricel crying. She was crying a scared cry. All i remember was her screaming
" CAHERI!!!! HOLD ON!!! CAHERI YOURE GONNA MAKE IT!!! OH GODDDDDDD!!! OUR FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN HALLOWED BE THY NAME...." All she could do was pray.
I tried to look back but when i did she caught a glimpse of my face and started screaming even more and then looked down. All she could do was reach out her hand and grab mines.
I love her so much.
When the cops called the ambulance she ran out of the car and was yelling like a mad woman "why are they taking so long where are they? My friend needs help why are they taking so longggg?!"
I remember everything. By the time i was getting ready to pass out, the ambulance finally came. They helped me stand up and layed me on that thing ,they pushed me unto the ambulance and slammed the doors. The paramedic was asking me if i knew my name , then she had me write my social, and my age. The whole time i had my hand on my wound (my jaw). I felt uncomfortable laying in that position so i used both of my hands to push me on the bed more comfortably, thats when i felt and saw my face drop. I saw blood cloths, tissue chunks of skin fall to the ground on the paramedics feet. She picked up the messanger and yelled " level 1 trauma level 1 trauma! "
That was the first sign, i knew what had happened to me then was gonna be a the start of a long dark road.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment