Monday, June 27, 2011

Bomb.com

I feel like my head is going to explode. So many responcibilities so many tasks so many burdens so many problems so many shit. On top top of that I walk around with a deformity on my face.
I feel so much pressure from my family and from myself. My career is better than ever, I wouldnt change it for the world. May I be getting burned out?
Im overworking myself. I work 7 days a week and now im going to school. Its taking a toll
Im always drinking every chance I get and smoking cigarettes and sometimes I get out of control.
I dont know what to do.
It didnt make it any better when I was asked to come into my mentors office and was told that I am being referred to a therapist. What does that mean?! How am I looking these days?
Ever since then ive been feelin even more insecure. Im usually not like that. WHAT THE FUCK?!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment